Pressure Washer Turbo Heads | Replacement Cores | Vario Nozz
HOW TO USE A TURBO HEAD | TROUBLESHOOT & REPLACE CORE - INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
HOW TO USE A TURBO HEAD
When pulling Gun Trigger, ALWAYS have Turbo Head POINTING DOWN to Start !
This avoids the Rotating Core from being shot forward & compressing the ceramic tip back into the body of the core.
If the orifice of your Turbo Head Core is laying below the opening at the outlet end - then this is the reason your Turbo Head is NOT working properly anymore.
If the orifice in the core is still lining up with the outlet opening and not working properly - there could be debris in it.
** WARNING ** BORE WATER WEARS OUT CERAMIC CORES QUICKLY **
IF TURBO HEAD STOPS SPINNING
1. Check White filter inlet end of turbo head core ensuring that the inlet holes in the filter are not blocked
2. Check that the rubber o ring around the core is in tact and not damaged.
3. Check ceramic tip of core is not chipped or damaged.
Debris comes through water supply & can partially block end of filter & can also damage the ceramic core.
TO CLEAN OR REPLACE CORE
1. Remove rubber shroud
2. Hold a spanner each end and undo rear end of brass body.
3. Tip out core and remove outlet from tapered end. (Should push into body of the Turbo Head)
4. Replace with new core by holding the Turbo Head tapered end down and drop the new core in. (Making sure the ceramic tip is located into the seat of the outlet).
5. Whilst still vertical - screw back on rear section of the Turbo Head Body.